Fire-i Board B/W digital camera is a one-board operational 1394 400 Mbps camera, complying with IIDC 1.04 specification for industrial uncompressed VGA picture acquisitions.
The latest Texas Instruments chipset and Sony ICX098BL CCD sensor give a high quality subassembly for OEM use.
• Uncompressed VGA b/w picture up to 30 fps in Y-MONO.
• Square pixels, Progressive Scan 1/4" CCD.
• Continuous variable-speed shutter.
• High horizontal and vertical resolution (both approx. 480 TV-lines) still image without a mechanical shutter.
• Low power consumption 1.0 W max, 0.9 typical and software controllable sleep mode at 0.4W.
• Additional power jack input 8-30 Volt DC.
The kit includes:
• One Fire-i board b/w digital camera.
• One 2m (6.6 feet) 6p to 6p cable.
• Unibrain Fire-i software and drivers for Windows.