Fire-i Board ColorRAW Digital camera is a one-board operational 1394 400 Mbps camera, complying with IIDC 1.04 specification for industrial uncompressed VGA picture acquisitions.
The latest Texas Instruments chipset and Sony Wfine CCD sensor give a high quality subassembly for OEM use.
• CCD ICX-098BQ with color RGB Bayer filter, 480 TV lines (as monochrome before de-Bayering, user dependent after).
• 640x480 VGA out at 30, 15, 7.5, 3.75 fps in Y-8.
• Full frame electronic shutter with progressive scanning.
• Low power consumption 1.0 W max, 0.9 typical and software controllable sleep mode at 0.4W.
• Additional power jack input 8-30 Volt DC.
The kit includes:
• One Fire-i board digital camera.
• One 2m (6.6 feet) 6p to 6p cable.
• Unibrain Fire-i software and drivers for Windows.