Fireboard800-e V.2™ is the second generation of Unibrain`s succsfull one-chip, native Firewire-800 to PCI express firewire host
The adapter is based on the latest, high performance, revision of LSI 1394b to PCI Express OHCI Host Controller, FW643-e
• Three (3) fully backward compatible, (1394a-2000 Fully-Compliant) Bilingual 1394b, 9
pin ports at up to 800 Megabits per second (Mbits/sec), two external and one internal.
• Full compliance with PCI Express
revision 1.1, single lane (x1) interface.
• Hardware support for 8 DMA channels, which permits the concurrent transmit/receive
of up to 8 isochronous data streams.
• Internal power connector.
• 1394b screw lock cables support.
• Low profile
Operating Systems supported:
• Windows XP/7/8.1/10
• Mac OS 10.4 or later
• One FireBoard800-e V.2™ adapter in bulk packaging.
• Low profile bracket.